Located in Tbilisi, Georgia, the University of Georgia (UG) is one of the largest private universities in the country, with more than 8000 local and international students. The University has accredited programs on three levels of higher education (Bachelor, Master and PhD) in English and Georgian languages. According to the latest university rankings published by the international organization – Webometrics, which ranks universities worldwide according to scientific research and scientific activity on the web, the University of Georgia is the highest-ranking private university in Georgia. Moreover, it in the top 7 of the regional educational institutions.
UG is proud of its diverse community with cross cultural awareness. Its multicultural environment shapes intelligent, educated individuals with human values capable to meet modern challenges. The objective of the University of Georgia, being one of the leading universities, is to encourage the personal development of each student and mold her/him as a highly qualifies professional.
- International Research Centers
- Featured Among The Top Universities in European Union
- 3000+ Students from 15+ countries
- 85,000 Sq.m (21 acres) Campus
- Highly Experienced And Professional Faculty
- Advanced Interactive and Digital Classrooms
- 5000+ Combined Hospital Bed Capacity